Failure to build master/Samba3

Wed May 20 08:21:06 GMT 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 05:21:00PM +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> Thanks.  BTW, what are the best configure settings to choose, for a
> simple, selfcontained Samba3, but supporting the merged build?

If I understand the merged build correctly, it pretty much
just includes the Samba4 build system into Samba3's. So
making the merged build possible without shared libs should
just be a matter of passing the right options to the Samba4
build system to make it build static only.

So, what are those options to make S4 build static only?

Thanks,

Volker