CTDB / HACMP

miguel.sanders at arcelormittal.com miguel.sanders at arcelormittal.com
Fri May 15 11:06:46 GMT 2009

HACMP handles that fine but after giving it some thouht, I don't think it's worth the effort to change this.
I'll stick with what is currently present.

Met vriendelijke groet
Best regards
Bien à vous

Miguel SANDERS
ArcelorMittal Gent

UNIX Systems & Storage
IT Supply Western Europe | John Kennedylaan 51
B-9042 Gent

T +32 9 347 3538 | F +32 9 347 4901 | M +32478 805 023
E miguel.sanders at arcelormittal.com
www.arcelormittal.com/gent