Remove use of str_list_make_v3

Thu May 14 21:10:17 GMT 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 03:24:32AM +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> (because I'm stumped).  I've not tested Samba3, as I've lost the magic
> incantation to build without trying to link in -ltdb (ie, everything
> static, no matter what).

Wait a second -- you're not able to build Samba 3 on your
box? All I do is a ./configure; make and I get a valid
Samba3 build. If needed, I can provide you with a wide
variety of build environments. Look at the build farm, most
of the hosts with "SerNet" in their name are located in a
DMZ that I can give you access to.

So, if you're limited by not having a proper build
environment to test Samba 3, please tell me, I'll help out!

Volker