added checks to prevent segfault error when running openchange
abartlet at samba.org
Wed May 13 06:08:16 GMT 2009
On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 13:48 +0300, Anatoliy Atanasov wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
> I have added some code to check the result of dsdb_class_by_lDAPDisplayName
> in schema_subclasses and schema_create_subclasses in schema_inferiors.c.
> I’ve found that running the openchange provision script leads to segfaults in these places.
> Perhaps this is not the best way to handle this but it works for now.
This certainly seems like a reasonable stop-gap. We should have a real
check for validity in the schema_fsmo code for all 'add' operations.
Authentication Developer, Samba Team http://samba.org
Samba Developer, Red Hat Inc.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/attachments/20090513/fe4dd10d/attachment.bin
More information about the samba-technical