added a test for str_list_unique

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed May 13 06:06:54 GMT 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 13:47 +0300, Anatoliy Atanasov wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> This is small test for str_list_unique. I tried to reproduce an incorrect list termination, where instead of 0x0 for last element we get 0x461.
> This test cannot reproduce this buts it’s a test anyway.

Perhaps it can't reproduce it because you don't run it?

Note that you add a new test name, but still call test_list_copy as the
test function :-)

(I noticed because you also added the test to the end of the file,
without the forward declaration.  Please move it above the caller.)

http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Developer, Red Hat Inc.