[Samba] Samba4: Full schema problems

Nadezhda Ivanova nadezhda.ivanova at postpath.com
Fri May 8 15:03:24 GMT 2009

Hello Marcel,
Can you make a wireshark sniff between the Apache studio machine and the samba 4 and attach it? We are also using the Apache DS and have not encountered this problem, so I am curious to see the LDAP error you get, it may help.
Also, if you get some other problems write to samba-technical list.

Regards,
Nadya