samba4 alpha7 with openldap backend

grimstone office at adaptcom.ro
Tue May 5 07:39:28 GMT 2009

I am using openldap 2.4.16 since this is the only release that has deref
included in slapd overlays but when i start slapd -f <config file> it
remains at this stage and did not pass it:

=> bdb_entry_get: ndn: "cn=schema,cn=configuration,dc=testing,dc=org"
=> bdb_entry_get: oc: "(null)", at: "contextCSN"
bdb_dn2entry("cn=schema,cn=configuration,dc=testing,dc=org")
=> hdb_dn2id("cn=schema,cn=configuration,dc=testing,dc=org")

Is there a port I should open for openldap????