[Patch] Support for LDAP with GSSAPI/NTLMSSP auth scheme decoding in wireshark

Matthieu Patou mat+Informatique.Samba at matws.net
Mon May 4 10:53:23 GMT 2009

Hello Metze !
> Stefan (metze) Metzmacher schrieb:
>
>> Hi Matthieu,

> For LDAP it works fine, it's only DCERPC that doesn't work completely.

I've seen it through your other email !
I didn't spend time on DCERPC before that's why it might not work in
every case
In fact the code for DCE/RPC was still using the old code (that didn't
handle ntlm v2 session ...).
I already corrected the code for this, I'll have a look on the SPNEGO ...

Matthieu.