samba 3.4 configure.in question

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Fri May 1 21:48:30 GMT 2009

Hi Herb,

Herb Lewis wrote:
> configure.in has the following lines to determine if you want the
> libraries built static or shared. Is there some reason wbclient
> library is not included?
>
> configure.in:SMB_LIBRARY(talloc, 1)
> configure.in:SMB_LIBRARY(tdb, 1)
> configure.in:SMB_LIBRARY(netapi, 0)
> configure.in:SMB_LIBRARY(smbclient, 0)
> configure.in:SMB_LIBRARY(smbsharemodes, 0)
> configure.in:SMB_LIBRARY(addns, 0, no, [undefined API])

Recently I had raised the topic on this list, because I
wanted to put liwbclient under this same unified treatment.
And we agreed that we should do this. I have just not found
the time yet to do the configure changes. I have started to
adapt the variable names in Makefile/configure to match that
of the libs treated with SMB_LIBRARY. I hope to to manage
to finish this soon, or that somebody else just does it :-)

Cheers - Michael

--
Michael Adam <ma at sernet.de>  <obnox at samba.org>
phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9