Moving the docs from db2latex to dblatex?

Alexander Bokovoy ab at samba.org
Fri May 1 18:33:56 GMT 2009

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 5:43 PM, simo <idra at samba.org> wrote:
>> dblatex is packaged for all major distributions and is part of the
>> toolchain to build the PDF docs for various other projects, including
>> e.g. git (through asciidoc).
>>
>> Migrating should be relatively easy, I'm working on a patch to do this.
>> Does anybody object to using dblatex instead?
>
> If it causes no more issues and actually resolve problems I am all for
> it.
I agree with Simo. My last year attempts to move to dblatex failed but
there might be progress already since that.

If this change is going to be introduced, please check that it builds
at least on platforms that OpenSUSE's build farm supports. It is quite
good coverage of target Linux platforms, at the very least. I hope
Lars could help to verify it on existing buildfarm setup.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy