STatus update on Bugzilla.samba.org

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Fri May 1 05:57:08 GMT 2009

Quoting Gerald Carter (jerry at plainjoe.org):

> Hey all,
>
> Big thanks to Deryck for quick fixes to bugzilla.samba.org.
>
>  * The "Too many connections" was the result of a bot.
>    Fixed in robots.txt now.

Just in case: that bot is not a Debian one, right? We have some bots
that track upstream BTS to get proper status information about bugs
that are linked between Debian BTS and upstream BTS.

This very bot, named bts-link is run from one of the *.debian.org
machines, I d'ont exactly know which one.

>   * Inability to view attachments was a missing template
>     variable after the upgrade.
>
> Both have been resolved now.  There's a few outstanding issues
> that appear to just be more template fixes.  We'll work
> on resolving those as well this week.

Thanks for the fix. That will help a lot..:-)