Working to merge charcnv

Stefan (metze) Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Thu Mar 19 15:59:19 GMT 2009

Andrew Bartlett schrieb:
> Having realised that the bulk of the work for the libcli/auth merge is
> actually in the charcnv code, I've cherry-picked these patches and
> placed them in:
>
> http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=abartlet/samba.git/.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/charcnv-merge

thanks, but please use rebase later:-)
It's nice to see all your commits on top in gitweb. (In the
libcli-auth-merge branch it's much harder to find the older commits)

> I've yet to follow up on Volker's talloc_stackframe suggestions, but
> will do so where appropriate in due course (patches welcome :-).

I think a few people should carefully review the changes (I'll
try to do that tomorrow) before you push that.

> Once this is merged, I hope to restart on the libcli/auth merge.

Thanks for all the merge work!

metze