[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch v3-4-test updated - release-4-0-0alpha7-513-g0a20f7d

Guenther Deschner gd at samba.org
Thu Mar 19 13:15:02 GMT 2009

Hi Jerry,

Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> Günther Deschner wrote:
>
>> commit 0a20f7df770f2d460ff4034baf3ad29a96be4dd3
>> Author: Günther Deschner <gd at samba.org>
>> Date:   Wed Mar 18 00:38:40 2009 +0100
>
>>     s3-spoolss: use pidl for _spoolss_EnumPrinterDataEx.
>
>>     Please note that this has been the last call in samba3 that was
>>     using hand-marshalled rpc. With this commit all named pipe rpc services
>>     in samba3 have now fully moved to pidl generated code :-)
>

> Congratz Guenther!  Excellent work.

Thanks :) I'm very confident that we now have a quite solid
infrastructure to do real work in the printing/spoolss work again. Many
nice features could now be implemented (without the need to creep deep
down into libndr/buffer hell again). First we need to make sure to have
more automated testing done though.

Guenther

--
Günther Deschner                    GPG-ID: 8EE11688
Red Hat                         gdeschner at redhat.com
Samba Team                              gd at samba.org