domain unjoin problem in samba4

manoj.biswas at wipro.com manoj.biswas at wipro.com
Tue Mar 17 09:24:23 GMT 2009

Dear Friends,

I am new to samba-4 and facing some issue to un-join from win2k8 domain.

Steps which I am following to do joining and un-joining of samba4 are

To join samba to win2k8 domain

1. ./setup/provision --realm=HUT.COM --domain=hut.com
--host-name=hostname --dnspass=password at 123 --root=root
--server-role='member server'

2. ./net join hut.com  MEMBER -U Administrator%password at 123

to un-join samba

1. ./net leave hut.com -U Administrator%password at 123

i am getting error as "leave not found"

so samba4 is not deleting its entry from win2k8 AD users and computers

Please correct me if I am following wrong procedure and also let me know
the correct procedure.

Regards

Manoj

www.wipro.com