[Release Planning 3.4] Samba 3.4.0pre1 on April 14?

Fri Mar 13 17:51:47 GMT 2009

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 10:39:41AM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> > What do you think about Wednesday, April 15 for 3.4.0pre1?
>
> We have a problem. This is a merged tree, and we need to decide exactly
> what it is we're shipping here. The build system in the s3 tree needs to
> move back to autoconf before we can think about shipping from this.

My impression was that as long as you don't do the merged
build, you still get the standard s3 build as it always was.
The source trees might be merged, but most of the s3
infrastructure hasn't really changed in this respect.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Volker