reinstall server from scratch‏

somchay lavinski hypermonk at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 7 08:37:30 GMT 2009

Hi,

Last month I setup linux server to be a PDC and filesharing.
The server  operating system is CENTOS + SAMBA + FDS (for authentication)

Three Workstations: 2 Windows XP and 1 Windows 2000 Pro .I can join these machine to the domain without a problem.

However I wonder if I reinstall server from scratch again,what will affect the Windows machine which already joined the domain. Do they have to be unjoined and rejoined the domain again?

Thanks,
Somchay.