Full Microsoft schema in Samba4

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Mar 5 06:40:04 GMT 2009

I've pushed a wspp-schema branch to my private git repo.  This contains
a version of Samba4 that will use the full schema.

It will be very slow on some operations (ldbsearch etc), as the schema
takes some time to load, but this is only done once per process.

I'll be fixing this, and making it work with the LDAP backend (needs
some errors in the schema fixed) before pushing it to master.

http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=abartlet/samba.git/.git;a=tree;hb=refs/heads/wspp-schema

git://git.samba.org/abartlet/samba.git wspp-schema

Hopefully we can bed this down, and cut another alpha with the full
schema (to allow easy testing 'before' and 'after').

http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Developer, Red Hat Inc.