tagging master

simo idra at samba.org
Tue Jun 16 16:02:05 GMT 2009

On Tue, 2009-06-16 at 17:28 +0200, Karolin Seeger wrote:
> Simo,
>
> On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 06:56:27PM -0400, simo wrote:
> > I had prepared talloc and tdb tags to push to master, but apparently I
> > can't push tags (git hooks denied the operation).
> >
> > Metze,
> > is there a way to send signed tags as format-patch of some kind?
> > Or maybe you can open the tree for this push ?
> > Or should I ask Karolin to redo the tags and push ?
>
> pushed tags in master.

Thank you Karolin!

I generated tarballs and published a new version of talloc and tdb.

Talloc 1.3.1: http://samba.org/ftp/talloc/
Tdb 1.1.5: http://samba.org/ftp/tdb/

Unfortunately I still have not found out how to update
http://talloc.samba.org and http://tdb.samba.org with the web pages I
committed in master.

Simo.

--