Samba4 / OpenLDAP testing

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sat Jun 6 09:51:56 GMT 2009

On Sat, 2009-06-06 at 02:12 -0700, Howard Chu wrote:

> These changes allow slapd to do a lot less work, which consequently allows the
> tests to complete a lot sooner.

These look really good.  Thankyou for your hard work in this area.

The only change I don't agree with is the dbnosync.  We need a way to
(like we do with ldb) specify this option for test environments, but not
for production.

Finally, any chance you can prepare the patches with git-format-patch?
Otherwise, I'll make up a commit message from this mail.

Thanks!

http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Developer, Red Hat Inc.