Working on the Bugzilla issues today

Deryck Hodge deryck at samba.org
Fri Jun 5 13:27:10 GMT 2009

Hi, all.

We have no end of pain with our Bugzilla not working right for us.
All of this stems from the heavy customizations done a few years back
to the templates.  I'm going to try to roll back to default templates
since I don't have the time to maintain the customized look right now.
 I'll be trying this over the next few minutes and you may see the
look of Bugzilla change as you're working with it, but there shouldn't
be any down time.  I'll ping here when I'm done.

If anyone sees any issues with this, please speak now. :-)

Cheers,
deryck

--
Deryck Hodge