Update in ntlm & netlogon dissectors

Matthieu Patou mat+Informatique.Samba at matws.net
Sun Jul 26 06:11:09 MDT 2009

Metze

> Hello Matthieu,
>

>> Find attached update for this dissectors.
>> It fix a crash in ntlm dissector and improve dissection on netlogon.
>>

> It doesn't apply to trunk for me:-(
>
> metze

Sorry I mess up my local repo ...

I took some time to put things more cleanly and issued a few patches:

* ntlm  for NTLM v1 with extended security (aka V2 security) and NTLM v2
decoding in DCE RPC and GSSAPI (ie. ldap)
* netlogon for netlogon improved decoding and schannel decryption (cross
rpc)  (should work as well in GSSAPI/SPNEGO)
* ldap for improved ldap decoding and for big LDAP request (as Windows
use them when doing dirsync)

Applying them on top of svn 29194 is OK.

Let me know if you have other problems.

Matthias, Andrew if you can try this patch as well and let me know it
could be just great ... and I'm pretty sure it will help you.

Matthieu.