No subject

Mon Jul 13 22:30:55 MDT 2009

monitor file handlers, but from other side, I see something related to
signals and timers as well. So what's that exactly and what is an idea
behind? And why they implemented the way they implemented :)?

Both for epoll() and kqueue() it's possible to monitor delivery of the
signals to the process, and at least for kqueue it's possible to deliver
a timed event at certain time(well, as I understand, it's not async, and
will be proccessed by queue in an ordered fashion).

There are few other conceptual questions I got, but let's discuss at
least this ones first :)

With best regards,
Timur.