libnet_ChangePassword() Python binding

Zahari Z. zahari.zahariev at postpath.com
Fri Jul 17 06:14:37 MDT 2009

Hello team,

This is the Segmentation fault I get from gdb:

[Switching to Thread 0xb7e5a8c0 (LWP 18543)]
0xb43b0a48 in cli_credentials_get_workstation (cred=0x0) at
auth/credentials/credentials.c:501
501        if (cred->workstation_obtained == CRED_CALLBACK &&

I am trying to writhe a binding for ChengePassword() function. Someone,
if you see something fishy please let me know.

P.S. Jelmer or Andrew you are the ones who will most likely spot something.

Kind regards!

    --Zahari