[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated - release-4-0-0alpha8-351-g7be1d72

Wed Jul 15 09:52:36 MDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 08:47:19AM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> If this is being used to large transfer buffers
> in other places then I'll revert and re-add the
> memset() calls in clifile.c. Let me know.

If you asked me, I would prefer to leave it without the
zeroing out.

For the libsmbclient calls I've at least tried to run them
all under valgrind at least once, this would also catch
those errors.

But if you feel better with zeroing out everything, fine.

Volker