FIXME Two event contexts

Zahari Zahariev zahari.zahariev at postpath.com
Wed Jul 15 06:06:39 MDT 2009

Hello Jelmer, Andrew & Samba,

I am currently working on integrating Kerberos capabilities for Python unittesting.

My first obstacle is to create Python wrapping for libnet_ChangePassword() function in source4/libnet/libnet_passwd.c:242. I understood Python binding should be in source4/libnet/py_net.c and should be similar to py_net_join(). Unfortunately I found FIXME there that says:

/* FIXME: we really need to get a context from the caller or we may end
 * up with 2 event contexts */

Should I worry about this?

P.S. What are the required arguments for libnet_ChangePassword()?
I found: const char *kwnames[] = { "account_name", "domain_name", "oldpassword", "newpassword", "level" }

Kind regards.

---
Zahari Zahariev
Software Engineer, PPD & Installer team