Join XP into s4?

Tue Jul 7 21:02:10 GMT 2009

Hi!

While trying to join an XP workstation into a current Samba4
DC, I'm getting

NTLM2: created signature over 117 bytes of input:
BAD SIG NTLM2: wanted signature over 117 bytes of input:
BAD SIG: got signature over 117 bytes of input:
NTLMSSP NTLM2 packet check failed due to invalid signature on 117 bytes of input!

on stdout. This is a merged build smbd4, but running all
services. From looking at the sniff, to me it looks that an
encrypted LDAP connection is being terminated by the DC.

How do I debug this? Sniffs & any logs certainly available
on request.

Thanks,

Volker