[QUICK] talloc bugs

Sam Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Fri Jul 3 06:03:13 GMT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: simo <idra at samba.org>

>We are planning on releasing libtevent quite soon (as in a few days, but
>I would like to see the matter around talloc settled first, at this
>point).

I ask that we don't make it a run-time error to call free on something which has an outstanding reference, I think it would spoil the utility of talloc (although as a header-file based debug option it. might/has helped debugging).

..and put on record that I regret use of the word "quick" in the subject line...

Sam