Revive lorikeet-heimdal

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Jul 3 01:10:59 GMT 2009

Metze,

Can you please add a common lorikeet-heimdal.git like samba.git to our
git server?

I would like a common place where we can develop Samba-specific changes
to our fork of Heimdal, rather than just in our individual private trees
(like we did previously with the lorikeet SVN repository.

Once in a samba.org GIT tree, and as a Samba project, I can then work
with Love to help provide him as the upstream maintainer with patches
that are suitable for Heimdal.

(I know there are very few patches left, but I expect that as I get back
into Kerberos work, I'll put a few back in, and it may still be some
time before we get it to a zero difference).

Thanks,

http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.