[QUICK] talloc bugs

ronnie sahlberg ronniesahlberg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 09:05:09 GMT 2009

For talloc becoming a standalone library,
do you think it would be useful if I port the red-black talloc tree
from ctdb as a patch to talloc?

In CTDB we have an implementation for red-black trees that is adapted to talloc.
It has nice features such as the nodes in the tree are child objects
not to the tree itself but the data that is referenced in the tree.
For example, if you store an object in one or more trees and later
talloc_free() that object, the object is automatically demoved from
all the tree's as well.

ronnie s