Extended-Rights

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mwallnoefer at yahoo.de
Fri Jan 30 22:56:45 GMT 2009

Dear Matthieu Patou!

I find your plan (extracting the containers from a Windows Server
deployment) okay since also all previous containers in SAMBA 4 have been
added in the same way. Additionally, you have now also the possibility
to look at the MSPP/WSPP documentation from Microsoft.
We at the moment wait until the schema update for SAMBA 4 is completed
to have the whole Microsoft AD schema up and running. Then we'll have a
look at adding containers, OU's etc. to the DIT at provisioning. In the
meantime you could give it a try and start with coding it (maybe it
needs only the actual SAMBA 4 schema classes). I would enhance
"provision_configuration.ldif". Afterwards, I would put the completed
work in Bugzilla, so it doesn't get lost.

Matthias