Problem with ReadAndX

Mahendran shmahendran at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 11:23:12 GMT 2009

Thanks Christopher, your information is very useful to me. Thanks a lot.

I am actually enhancing the samba on our product, that is basically to
follow the CIFS standard. I actually wanted to post this into "
cifs-protocol at cifs.org" for quarries related to CIFS. I am sorry if I am in
wrong place.

The information given by You and Derrell are very useful. Do you know any
forum where I can get cleared all my doubts with respect to protocol
implementation?