kerberos_kinit_password Preauthentication failed

Tue Jan 20 20:48:29 GMT 2009

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 12:37:45PM -0800, Herb Lewis wrote:
> The affinity cache definitely sounds like my problem. How do I
> find the checkin that fixed this? My git knowledge is rather
> limited :-)

You might want to point your webbrowser at

http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=samba.git;a=log;h=refs/heads/v3-0-test

There you find the list of checkins that went into
v3-0-test. The SAF work was mainly done by Stefan
Metzmacher, look for "saf_join_store()" on that webpage.
Down from there the next 5-10 commits or so are the ones
that you might be interested in.

Volker