Unable to join a domain with windows 7 beta1

Jouko Markkanen jouko at markkanen.net
Wed Jan 14 15:51:11 GMT 2009

Ah, sorry, I failed to mention that. I have two vista computers (both
SP1, although one was joined already before SP1) as members of the samba
domain. The other one I just joined without any policy modifications or
anything, using vista default settings. No problems there, but there are
no roaming profiles in use.

- J