regarding DEBUG

bhaskar jain bhaskar.jain2002 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 17:28:48 GMT 2009

Hello all,

I am sorry if this is not the right place to post but i badly need your help

i have my own log levels and a central logging system.. DEBUG() takes a
newline character after the log message. Problem is i am getting extra
newline as my central logger also adds one newline after each log message.
Where is DEBUG() defined.? I plan to modify the DEBUG macro to strip newline
if present. Is it a good idea? How do i go about modifying it?

DEBUG( 0, ( "This is a %s message.\n", "debug" ) );

Thanks in advance for your help!