Unable to join a domain with windows 7 beta1

Jim Pinkerton jpink at windows.microsoft.com
Wed Feb 18 00:37:05 MST 2009

Thanks Jeremy. We're expecting to have our bits done ASAP as well. Stay tuned on the details of when we'll be able to setup testing in the interop lab - not far off though.

Jim

(do we need to meet at a virtual bridge somewhere, with your bits in hand and ours in hand? But then there's always the question of who walks across the bridge first :-))