[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated - release-4-0-0alpha6-917-g8e19a28

Mon Feb 16 05:04:29 MST 2009

Hi, Tim!

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 02:43:09AM -0600, Tim Prouty wrote:
>     s3 auth: Add parameter that forces every user through an NSS lookup
>
>     When set to yes, "force username map" forces every user, even AD
>     users, through an NSS lookup. This allows the token to be overridden
>     with information from NSS in certain broken environments.

Can't we solve this in a different way without parameter?
That whole area is so complex already that I would love to
not add yet another if-statement. The way I used that
problem so far is to add every NSS user to the username map,
this has the same effect.

Can you solve your problem that way too?

Thanks,

Volker