[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated -release-4-0-0alpha6-806-gd8c54fd

Steven Danneman steven.danneman at isilon.com
Fri Feb 13 12:16:18 MST 2009

Hey Metze,

I didn't do this initially because I wasn't sure what infrastructure was
in place in make test to first setup a DC and setup Samba as member
server.

I remember there was some discussion of doing this automatically using
Samba4 as the DC.  Could you point me to any tests that have similar
prerequisites that I could model off of?

Thanks,

Steven