Patch for supporting controls in ldbadd/ldbmodify and ldbdel

Nadezhda Ivanova nadezhda.ivanova at postpath.com
Tue Dec 15 07:17:20 MST 2009

Hi Simo,
ldb_modify_ctrl is very simple and the only difference between it and ldb_modify is that it accepts controls. ldb_modify makes a request with NULL controls, so there ir little difference. I don't know if you looked at the code, but the change is minor indeed, and it really helps with code readability. If you insist I will revert it, but i am strongly against that, given the fact that it does not interfere with the current interface in any way and makes it easier to write requests with controls. I discussed the change with Tridge before pushing it, he didnt see a problem...

Regards,
Nadya