disabling extended security attributes

Learner Study learner.study at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 16:43:56 MST 2009

Thanks!

Is there any  documentation on performance tricks that may be used -
specifically with samba running against windows 2003 client (with
IOZone benchmarking app). I have seen a write up in internet that
talks about tuning max xmit, read size etc. but that is not helping.

I'm interesting to know if there is a full list of parameters that
user can tune....

Thanks in advance for any pointers...