Unable to add posixAccount objectclass to AD user

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Tue Dec 8 14:54:23 MST 2009

Hi Brendan,

the first thing I suggest is to set the author name and email address on
your local GIT installation (should be doable through ".gitconfig" in
your home directory). Otherwise "git-am" formatted patches are nearly
useless for us.

Then I notice different patches in your attachments which don't fully
coincide with the email subject ("objectclass" stuff). Therefore it
would be really helpful for us that you mention your thoughts and
reasons about each patch in a email (e.g. the "password_hash" module
change - why is the check for "sAMAccountName" really needed?).

When you are done with this we can start serious discussions about what
to apply.

Greets,
Matthias