[IPA] Conflicting OID's

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Tue Dec 8 14:41:25 MST 2009

Hi Andrew,

I'm trying to enable the change log plugin in the FDS instance
provisioned by Samba. When I added the common schema (02common.ldif)
that contains the change log attributes & classes the instance failed
to start because there are conflicting OID's with some AD attributes.

The common schema is an optional core FDS schema:
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=389/ds.git;a=blob;f=ldap/schema/02common.ldif

I think it is important to generate an AD schema that doesn't conflict
with FDS core schema even though it's optional.

Attached is the patch to remap the conflicting AD attributes. Is this
correct? Thanks!

--
Endi S. Dewata