[Patches] rebuildextendeddn script

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Aug 25 22:13:15 MDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-08-20 at 00:05 +0400, Matthieu Patou wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> Find attached 2 patches for the rebuildextendeddn script.
>
> Patch 0001 is for functions used to get attributes with DN syntax and
> attributes with forward links

This looks good, but why don't you then make the provision_backend()
code use your new helper functions?

> Patch 0002 is for the rebuild script it self.

This looks very interesting.  The main problem I see is the need to go
via LDIF.  This seems to be a limitation in the LDB python bindings, so
I'll look into how I can help here.

http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.