Fedora DS Support

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Aug 19 16:31:30 MDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-08-19 at 17:10 -0400, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> I was able to run the "make test" and the following tests failed:
>
> - samba4.rpc.samr.users.privileges on ncacn_np with connect (dc)
> - samba4.rpc.samr.passwords on ncacn_np with connect (dc)
> - samba4.rpc.samr.passwords.pwdlastset on ncacn_np with connect (dc)
> - samba4.rpc.samr.users.privileges on ncacn_np with validate (dc)
> - samba4.smb2.create (dc)
> - samba4.smb2.dir (dc)
> - samba4.local.time
> - samba4.samdb.python
> - samba4.ldap.python (dc)
> - samba4.possibleInferiors.python (dc)
>
> Are you getting the same results? Which ones of these tests are
> related to Fedora DS? Thanks.

The best way to determine that is to simply do a side-by-side
comparison.  Just run 'make test' without the environment variables set,
and you get the answer for the exact tree you are testing.

If you got this far, then things are looking good (I could not even get
the backend to start properly).  Can you post the patches you needed?

Thanks,

http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.