AIX GPFS patches for 3.4.0

miguel.sanders at arcelormittal.com miguel.sanders at arcelormittal.com
Wed Aug 19 06:22:30 MDT 2009

Hi

I don't think it's really necessary to write a test for this
IBM has confirmed that these functions will not be implemented in AIX and will always return ENOSYS.

Met vriendelijke groet
Best regards
Bien à vous

Miguel SANDERS
ArcelorMittal Gent

UNIX Systems & Storage
IT Supply Western Europe | John Kennedylaan 51
B-9042 Gent

T +32 9 347 3538 | F +32 9 347 4901 | M +32478 805 023
E miguel.sanders at arcelormittal.com
www.arcelormittal.com/gent