Fedora DS Support

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Aug 18 20:54:38 MDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-08-14 at 15:58 -0400, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> Sorry for the delay. I've put the new documentation here:
> http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/LDAP_Backend/Fedora_DS_2

Great.  We need to get the Fedora DS backend solution to the same stage
as the OpenLDAP backend.

As such, we need to be able to remove (and have everything work without)
the sections 'Configuring Samba' and 'Provisioning Fedora DS'.

The 'Unsupported Attribute Syntaxes' should be fixed now.

> This is intended to replace the old documentation:
> http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/LDAP_Backend/Fedora_DS
>
> I'll try to run the test on Fedora DS next.

I look forward to hearing your progress.

http://samba.org/~abartlet/
Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.