S4 winbind and ntlm auth, some help needed.

Kai Blin kai at samba.org
Tue Aug 18 14:23:12 MDT 2009

Hi folks,

as you might have noticed, I just broke wbinfo -a in s4.
Unfortunately, I'm at a loss as to why I broke this. I'd be happy to debug
this, but on my dev box this was broken on master even before my push. On my
dev box, even the plaintext auth is failing and that seems to work on all the
buildfarm boxes.

Any ideas on what could cause the issues on my box? Once I get the same
failure pattern as the build farm, I can start working on fixing the real
issue.

Cheers,
Kai

--