SambaXP

Karolin Seeger ks at sernet.de
Tue Apr 28 06:25:36 GMT 2009

Hi Ido,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 09:26:19PM +0300, Ido Mandril wrote:
> I just wonder if anyone know when some of the presentation will be available
> to download from the SambaXP web time.
>
> I didn't make it this year to join the conference so I really want to know
> what was going on over there.
>
> It seems like many interesting development with Samba4 and OpenChange.
>
> Can someone make a note about that?

the audio files will be available a few weeks after the conference as well
as the slides (if the speakers sent them in ;-). Please stay tuned.
You can find the records on http://www.sambaxp.org/.

Cheers,
Karolin

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.SerNet.DE, mailto: Info @ SerNet.DE