ACL implementation first draft

Anatoliy Atanasov anatoliy.atanasov at postpath.com
Tue Apr 7 10:00:17 GMT 2009

Hi Metze,

We have used the prog_guide4.txt and really tried to stick to it.
We have coded that for 3 weeks now so we might have missed some spaces,
And merging that in the master was real pain, so I'll try do it better in future.
Regarding the diff - we have made a lot of changes in the process of coding, like we changed the framework 3 times. I have tried to merge and rebase the changes in the master, but after all we decided to make it one diff. I can provide the rebased branch if you want.

Regards,
Anatoliy