afs_syscall (Samba as a client of OpenAFS)

Gémes Géza geza at kzsdabas.hu
Mon Sep 29 16:23:24 GMT 2008

Unfortunately I need to solve this in a way or other.

What I've seen looking at the openafs source code (1.4.7) is that while
there are many comments about afs_syscall through the source there
doesn't seem to be any use of it. Looking at the openafs 1.4.7 changelog
the only mention of afs_syscall dates from 2001-02-12 17:15 which
predates fake-kaserver.

Thanks for any pointer!

Geza