afs_syscall (Samba as a client of OpenAFS)

Sun Sep 28 20:37:03 GMT 2008

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 09:49:34PM +0200, Gémes Géza wrote:
> from which to me the suspicious line seems to be:
> afs_syscall(0x14, 0, 0x400c5603, 0xbffcbfd4, 0) = -1 ENOSYS (Function
> not implemented)
> which I simply don't understand, because the box otherwise is a fully
> functional openafs client (and server) test system.

Yes, that's very likely the case. Probably the AFS syscall
conventions have changed since I wrote the fake kaserver.

I'm afraid I don't have an AFS system around anymore. Maybe
some AFS wizards can help you, the code is very simple and
can be found in lib/afs_settoken.c.

Volker